Types of projects
- A synopsis presented to the Board of Directors for enrichment and validation,
- A study protocol including all the required information to carry out the project, in particular the statistical analysis plan, the matching variables, the provisional timetable (deadlines for accessing the data, building the dataset, analysis and writing the interim and final reports).
- Optimising healthcare pathways by analysing therapeutic treatment sequences to target and address breaking points,
- Personalised medicine through the ability to identify markers for sub-populations which might benefit from a specific treatment,
- Pharmaco-economics for collective efficiency gains.