These players are mobilised against cancer, the leading cause of death in Europe.
Cancer is a challenge; to address it, we have structured our efforts around five objectives:
- Conducting projects that address challenges in healthcare, by reusing the data produced in the context of care, to come up with innovative therapeutic and diagnostic solutions for common or rare cancers.
- Conducting a framework project made up of decentralised undertakings, led by industry companies, carried out on a regional scale with those who produce the data.
- Building trust around health data, through transparency in the means, objectives and expected results.
- Building an open environment for innovation, by speeding up access to complementary oncology data for all.
- Maintaining and nurturing dialogue with civil society, by committing to explain progress in oncology to the general public and to communicate on the issues at stake: What are our project’s promises, developments and limits as it unfolds?
These objectives form the foundation of our working principles and our future developments.